Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our Free COVID-19 courses, the servers get overflown occasionally. Please be patient with us and check back in an hour or so. We are working hard to upgrade servers fast enough to meet demand.
Some of the available courses offer you a Certificate of Completion. We have fixed the issues that led to some of you finishing the course but not getting your certificate.If you are using one of the following courses:
* COVID-19 Module – Laboratory Professionals
* COVID-19 Module – Introduction for Non-Healthcare Professionals
* COVID-19 Module – Cybersafety
* COVID-19 Module – How to Successfully Work from Home
* COVID-19 Module – Updates to Emergency Cardiac Care
* COVID-19 Module – Ventilator Reskilling
For any other course, go here: eu.rhapsode.com/learner.html#certificates
If you mistype your name during signup, you can change it in your user profile. However it is important you do this BEFORE we issue the certificate. This means you should take care to double check the spelling.
Unfortunately we cannot support changing names on already issued certificates for these free courses due to the high demand.