Job Type: Full Time
At the cutting edge of corporate education is AI Based adaptive learning – the ability to deliver a truly personalized learning experience online emulating a one-on-one human tutor.
Area9 Lyceum is looking for a driven US based Business Development VP to develop leads and business for our 4th generation AI based adaptive platform, Rhapsode™. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. Travel throughout the United States is required for this position.
- Customer development with the aim of successfully implementing and expanding the use of the Area9 platform and technology
- Project design and planning with customers as well as milestone planning
- Collaboration with Learning Engineers for program curation
- Customer Success Management
- Reports & project data in the project management tool and CRM tool
- Trade fair booth support and lead processing
- Cooperation with sales team and product management
5-7 years of successful sales experience with a preference toward technology and educational solutions.
- An ability to articulate new, seemingly complex, solutions simply to engage and excite customers.
- Converse with business leaders and subject matter experts in their language using business consulting skills,
- Business consulting skills: Clients often don’t know what they need, or assume they need a particular course. You’ll need excellent communication skills to tease out the real business needs, and critical thinking and decision making to figure out what’s important.
- Ability to energize potential customers to action.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to problem solve. You must be adept at listening for, and drawing out, customer needs and explicitly connecting those to our solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-directed and comfortable being uncomfortable. Work well in ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Dependable and persistent, to see projects through to completion.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Expect feedback and guidance from some of the best entrepreneurs that have consistently proven themselves in successfully building scalable solutions
- A highly dedicated & high-performance development team
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility over the outcomes
About Our Company
Area9 Lyceum builds 21st century skills and competencies through the world’s only four-dimensional learning platform, Area9 Rhapsode™. Founded by physicians and computer scientists, and headquartered in Copenhagen and Boston, Area9 combines more than 20 years of research into human factors and cognition with cutting-edge computer science and AI to transform learning outcomes. Rhapsode delivers truly personalized learning at scale – cutting training time in half, guaranteeing proficiency and making lasting impacts on careers and business outcomes.
Learn more about what we do by watching this video.
How to Apply
Please send you resume, cover letter, salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “US- Business Developer”