Area9 Lyceum (“Area9”) leads the edtech industry with it’s best-in-class adaptive learning platform, Area9 Rhapsode. This platform helps both corporate and educational organizations accelerate learning, sustain mastery, and scale individualized instruction for large and/or geographically-dispersed learner groups. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, but we are a globally matrixed organization with high-performing teams in various countries around the world. Please explore our website to learn more.
We’re currently recruiting for an Implementation Success Consultant to join our team specialized in accelerated learning technologies.
The role of an Implementation Success Consultant is to ensure an Area9 client experiences the best possible implementation of Area9’s solutions in their organization, while at the same time to help identify opportunities for expansions managed by the Solution Architect.
The Implementation Success Consultant (ISC) is often the client’s main point of contact during the development, deployment and/or roll out of Area9’s solutions. The Implementation Success Consultant must therefore both understand Area9’s offerings as well as the client’s needs and expectations. Success is measured by the long-term value generated through our client’s experience using Area9’s adaptive methodology and platform.
To be successful in the implementation role, the ISC must be able to/must possess:
- Articulate new, seemingly complex, solutions to engage and excite customers.
- Basic Project Management skills, including effective communication, planning, and organization of both long and short-term projects.
- Converse with business leaders and subject matter experts in their language, including both technical and non-technical language.
- Business consulting skills: Clients often don’t know what they need, or assume they need a particular course or solution. The ISC needs excellent communication skills to tease out the real business needs, and critical thinking and decision making to figure out what’s important.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during the implementation process and as a relationship owner.
- Ability to energize potential customers to action.
- Self-directed and comfortable being uncomfortable. Work well in ambiguous environments.
- Dependable and persistent, able to see projects through to completion.
What You Will Bring to Area9
- Extreme Attention to Detail: You don’t let ANYTHING fall through the cracks and notice mistakes, errors, no matter how minor.
- Flexibility: Ability to be flexible with various time zone differences to accommodate the customer or other Area9 employees.
- Organization Skills: You have a clear process that others can follow and ensure everything is addressed in a timely and accurate fashion and you can prioritize.
- Professionalism and polish in all forms of communication: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You understand how to liaise with high-level leaders and executives and have a strong work ethic.
- Self-Starter: At Area9, we move fast. You’ll need to be able to dive in and figure out what needs to get done.
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- No-Task-Beneath You Mentality: Willingness to do anything necessary to get the job done.
- Easygoing, Flexible, and a Team Player: You need to be willing to persevere through tough situations, be resilient, be flexible when things don’t go according to plan, and be willing to work closely with any member of the team to get something accomplished.
What Area9 is Providing
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- A position in a dynamic global team of highly skilled experienced colleagues working with a wide range of content and projects for clients and partners.
- A continuously evolving range of projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic organization.
- An opportunity to work remotely from anywhere.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org