At the cutting edge of both corporate and K-20 education is adaptive learning – the ability to deliver a truly personalized learning experience online. Our adaptive technology enables people to learn faster and more efficiently by addressing each individual’s strengths and weaknesses using cloud-based software that works at the intersection of cognitive neuroscience and computer science.
Area9 Lyceum is looking for talent to join our team of content curation and creation. We have a carefully crafted onboarding process teaching new employees our pedagogical principles so you do not need to have prior experience from the field.
With us you can plan your own time, work remotely, and combine with other positions if that has value for you as long as you commit to 25 hours or more a week. Our teams are set up to support all kinds of combinations and work is very flexible
- Analyze customers’ materials and turn them into adaptive learning courses in the Area9 e-learning platform
- Effectively communicate with learning experts and Subject Matter Experts to translate business needs into performance and learning outcomes
- Self-manage projects using Area9 Rhapsode Workflow tools
- Review work done by peers
- Critical thinking skills: the ability to deconstruct large volumes of content into small measurable pieces, the ability to understand how parts of information (from potentially unfamiliar subject matters) connect to and build on each other
- Comfortability with receiving and applying constructive feedback
- Comfortability with working on a rapidly developing software: the ability to learn a new technology platform and adapt to ongoing updates
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in order to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with basic instructional design skills, learning science principles, video, audio, and image editing tools and processes is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Area9 U certification to properly prepare you for working with Area9
- A position in a dynamic global team of highly skilled and experienced colleagues working with a wide range of content and projects for clients and partners
- A continuously evolving range of projects and assignments
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic organization
- An opportunity to work remotely from anywhere
- Salary that commensurates with experience
If you have all these, you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Do you want to be a part of a team that delivers learning unlike anything else? Learning that is groundbreaking, adaptive, more efficient, more engaging, and of a much higher quality than anything seen until now? If you think you could excel in delivering these products, we would like to hear from you.
For additional information and to formally apply for this position, email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com