Job Type: Full Time
Location: USA / Denmark / Germany
At the cutting edge of corporate education is adaptive learning – the ability to deliver a truly personalized learning experience online.
Area9 Lyceum is looking for talented Learning Engineers to create impactful online learning for our clients using our 4th generation adaptive platform, Rhapsode™.
Our adaptive technology enables people to learn faster and more efficient by addressing each individual’s strengths and weaknesses using cloud-based software that works at the intersection of cognitive neuroscience and computer science.
We are searching for outstanding learning designers who can translate business problems into performance needs and learning outcomes. The ideal candidate can:
- converse with business leaders and subject matter experts in their language using
- business consulting skills,
- translate business needs into performance outcomes using root-cause analysis and critical thinking,
- use adult-learning-focused instructional design to develop impactful learning experiences in Rhapsode, and
- manage these projects end-to-end to deliver outstanding customer results.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Expect feedback and guidance from some of the best entrepreneurs that have consistently proven themselves in successfully building scalable solutions
- A highly dedicated & high-performance development team
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility over the outcomes
If you have all these, you might well be a Learning Engineer. Do you want to be a part of a team that designs learning unlike anything else? Learning that is groundbreaking, adaptive, more efficient, more engaging, and of a much higher quality than anything seen until now? If you think you could excel in designing these products, we would like to hear from you.
About Our Company
Area9 Lyceum builds 21st century skills and competencies through the world’s only four-dimensional learning platform, Area9 Rhapsode™. Founded by physicians and computer scientists, and headquartered in Copenhagen and Boston, Area9 combines more than 20 years of research into human factors and cognition with cutting-edge computer science and AI to transform learning outcomes. Rhapsode delivers truly personalized learning at scale – cutting training time in half, guaranteeing proficiency and making lasting impacts on careers and business outcomes.
Learn more about what we do by watching this video.
How to Apply
Please send you resume, cover letter, salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Learning Engineer”