At the cutting edge of both workforce and K-20 education is adaptive learning – the ability to deliver a truly personalized learning experience online. Our adaptive technology enables people to learn faster and more efficiently by addressing each individual’s strengths and weaknesses, using cloud-based software. Our learning technology has been used by over 30 million users across the globe.
We are growing our team and looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in ensuring our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. Our ideal candidate is someone who is ready to start their marketing (or sales) career and has experience using HubSpot. Can suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness, has excellent communication skills, a passion for advertising strategies and an interest in social media. You are detail oriented, have a willingness and excitement to learn and you embrace emerging technology.
- Ongoing management and maintenance of HubSpot, including managing duplicates, updating contact and company records, ensuring consistency with sales and marketing processes and procedures
- Manage website online chat through HubSpot and route leads, questions and support tickets accordingly
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence and assist with building out a social media calendar
- Assist in the creation of product and services content (presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website, social posts) to articulate the benefits of our solutions
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services/partnerships
- Assist in optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels including developing, deploying and maintaining workflows and automation to drive sales
- Track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, assist in planning meetings and trade shows, maintain databases, and prepare reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with HubSpot and desire to expand your knowledge
- Willingness to learn and a self-starter
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, strong communicator, and a critical thinker
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Expect feedback and guidance from some of the best entrepreneurs that have consistently proven themselves in successfully building scalable solutions
- A dynamic, highly dedicated & high-performance team
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility over the outcomes
- Personalized onboarding and continuous learning and development in our adaptive learning technology
- Diverse advancement opportunities available; come develop and discover your passions and grow with us
If you have all these, you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Do you want to be a part of a team that delivers learning unlike anything else? Learning that is groundbreaking, adaptive, more efficient, more engaging, and of a much higher quality than anything seen until now? If you think you could excel in delivering these products, we would like to hear from you.
For additional information and to formally apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Our Company
Area9 Lyceum brings together more than two decades of learning research and advanced computer science in its next-generation learning platforms for K-12, higher education, and workforce education. As a leader in personalized and adaptive learning, as well as comprehensive infrastructure for learning engineering, design, delivery and analytics at scale, Area9 Lyceum enables clients to realize the future of personalized, multidimensional learning: mastery-based learning. A mastery-based approach enables learners to become proficient in the knowledge and skills that are highly relevant to them, their teams, and organizations. The technologies developed by Area9 are used by millions of learners of all ages and by leading organizations and companies around the world.