At the cutting edge of both corporate and K-20 education is adaptive learning – the ability to deliver a truly personalized learning experience online. Our adaptive technology enables people to learn faster and more efficiently by addressing each individual’s strengths and weaknesses, using cloud-based software that works at the intersection of cognitive neuroscience and computer science.
Area9 Lyceum is looking for a talented marketer to tell the world the story of our learning solutions. You will be expected to be our lead advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with executing the strategy, driving the messaging and growing brand awareness.
- Create product and services content (presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website, social posts) to articulate the benefits of our solutions.
- Content marketing to our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Scope and create templates for our sales team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Manage SEO for the company, optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, HubSpot CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- BA/BS degree. SaaS marketing experience in corporate learning or education markets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or product marketing.
- Track record of success in high growth, start-up culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in content management systems.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and key word tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Expect feedback and guidance from some of the best entrepreneurs that have consistently proven themselves in successfully building scalable solutions
- A dynamic, highly dedicated & high-performance team
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility over the outcomes
If you have all these, you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Do you want to be a part of a team that delivers learning unlike anything else? Learning that is groundbreaking, adaptive, more efficient, more engaging, and of a much higher quality than anything seen until now? If you think you could excel in delivering these products, we would like to hear from you. Submit your resume using the CONTACT link below.
About Our Company
Area9 Lyceum builds 21st century skills and competencies through the world’s only four-dimensional learning platform, Area9 Rhapsode™. Founded by physicians and computer scientists, and headquartered in Copenhagen and Boston, Area9 combines more than 20 years of research into human factors and cognition with cutting-edge computer science and AI to transform learning outcomes. Rhapsode delivers truly personalized learning at scale – cutting training time in half, guaranteeing proficiency and making lasting impacts on careers and business outcomes.
Learn more about what we do by watching this video.