Area9 Lyceum leads the EdTech industry with its best-in-class adaptive learning platform, Area9 Rhapsode™. This platform helps both corporate and educational organizations accelerate learning, sustain mastery, and scale individualized instruction for large and/or geographically dispersed learner groups. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, but we are a globally matrixed organization with high-performing teams in various countries around the world. Please explore our website to learn more.
We’re currently recruiting for an expert in the management and development of partner relationships. You’ll join a unique organization with a robust network of global partners. This role will focus specifically on partner relationships in EMEA and APAC, working closely with our President of Strategy Initiatives and COO. We’re creating an ecosystem of content partners, development partners, integration partners, and partners who are specialized by industry.
The objective for this role is to strategically curate and develop those partner opportunities that will amplify overall business goals. Success will be measured by the long-term value generated through our partner channels.
- Analyze partnership opportunities to identify potential value and assess fit
- Design mutually beneficial and sustainable relationships
- Anticipate success variables, document expectations, and negotiate terms
- Provide enablement for partner relationships (with both our sales organization and the partner/sales organizations of our partners)
- Represent Area9 with credibility and insight, working alongside partners on key opportunities.
- Showcase the platform value in presentations, demos, discovery meetings, and strategy sessions
- Organize and report on partner strategy, current partner activity, successes, needs, etc.
- Work with marketing to coordinate partner marketing efforts
- Meet or exceed target outcomes for partner development within strategic channels and industries
- Design and develop micro-assets that enable partnership
- Maintain accurate records of all activity in CRM
- Facilitate partner support initiatives, enlisting subject-matter experts, technical resources, and implementation managers
- Previous experience and success in a tech (ideally edtech) partner role
- Comfortable with pursuing and owning partner relationships and pro-active outreach (which will be more relevant than internal experience)
- Growth mindset, growth mindset, growth mindset
- Strong academic and/or other credentials in a relevant field
- Ability to work remotely with frequent customer interactions (in a private and distraction-free setting)
- Some flexibility on working hours may be required to accommodate customer time zones
- Fluent in English – other languages an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.