Area9 Lyceum leads the edtech industry with it’s best-in-class adaptive learning platform, Rhapsode. This platform helps both corporate and educational organizations accelerate learning, sustain mastery, and scale individualized instruction for large and/or geographically-dispersed learner groups. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, but we are a globally matrixed organization with high-performing teams in various countries around the world. Please explore our website to learn more.
We’re currently recruiting for an expert in the management and development of partner relationships. You’ll join a unique organization with a robust network of global partners. This role will focus specifically on partner relationships in North America, working closely with our President of Strategy Initiatives and our North American leadership team. We’re creating an ecosystem of content partners, development partners, integration partners, and partners who are specialized by industry.
The objective for this role is to strategically curate and develop those partner opportunities that will amplify overall business goals. Success will be measured by the long-term value generated through our partner channels.
- Analyze partnership opportunities to identify potential value and assess fit
- Design mutually beneficial and sustainable relationships
- Anticipate success variables, document expectations, and negotiate terms
- Provide enablement for partner relationships (with both our sales organization and the partner/sales organizations of our partners)
- Represent Area9 with credibility and insight, working alongside partners on key opportunities.
- Showcase the platform value in presentations, demos, discovery meetings, and strategy sessions
- Organize and report on partner strategy, current partner activity, successes, needs, etc.
- Work with marketing to coordinate partner marketing efforts
- Meet or exceed target outcomes for partner development within strategic channels and industries
- Design and develop micro-assets that enable partnership
- Maintain accurate records of all activity in CRM
- Facilitate partner support initiatives, enlisting subject-matter experts, technical resources, and implementation managers
- Previous experience and success in a tech (specifically edtech) partner role
- Customer-facing experience with Fortune 500 clientele (which will be more relevant than internal experience)
- Growth mindset, growth mindset, growth mindset
- Academic and/or other credentials in a relevant field
- Ability to work remotely with frequent customer interaction (in a private and distraction-free setting)
- Some flexibility on working hours may be required to accommodate customer time zones
What AREA9 Provides
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Health benefits – medical, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan – 401 (K)
- Vacation and sick leave
- A position in a dynamic global team of highly skilled experienced colleagues working with a wide range of content and projects for clients and partners
- A continuously evolving range of projects and assignments
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic organization
- An opportunity to work remotely from anywhere
Area9 Lyceum provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Area9 Lyceum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices, or employees.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply here.