Area9 Lyceum leads the edtech industry with it’s best-in-class adaptive learning platform, Rhapsode. This platform helps both corporate and educational organizations accelerate learning, achieve 100% mastery, and scale individualized instruction for large and/or geographically-dispersed learner groups. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, but we are a globally matrixed organization with high-performing teams in various countries around the world. Please explore our website to learn more.
We’re currently recruiting for a consultant to join an elite team (part braintrust and part rowing crew) that specializes in learning technology and expert performance (level commensurate with experience). This role advises prospects and customers on the value of adaptive learning, the optimization of their edtech stack, and the strategy for growing expertise in their organization. We’re creating a cohort of leaders conversant in learning science and analytics (or who have the industry background to become conversant in short order). This team assesses the current state of the customer and proposes a strategy to address critical needs in learner performance.
This innovative approach to account leadership and development is not commission-based sales. Instead, you will work as part of an agile team of experts with the collective goal of leading and educating the market. We believe that meaningful engagement is more successful than cold calling, bulk communications, etc. We are not looking for the relationship seller or even the challenger seller, we’re looking for builders, for learning experts with a passion for design thinking, for applicable strategy, and authentic collaboration.
Success in this role is measured by the success of our customers in adopting, optimizing, and expanding the use of our platform to sustain expert performance in their organizations.
- Assess customer needs for expertise and exert performance, identifying opportunities to collaborate with customers in achieving their goals
- Initiate and lead customer/market education activities such as networking groups, benchmark studies, book clubs, industry events, article submissions, webinars, etc.
- Nurture future prospects to maintain a robust network of enthusiasts, potential customers, and customer partners
- Present/demonstrate Area9’s capabilities and platform, articulating our value specific to the needs of customers
- Participate collaboratively as part of an agile-style team
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during the pre-engagement process and as the relationship owner going forward
- Meet or exceed individual and group targets for account development within key industries
- Design and develop micro-assets that support market-education efforts
- Maintain accurate records of all activity in CRM
- Facilitate customer support initiatives, enlisting subject-matter experts, technical resources, and implementation managers
- Previous experience as a learning consultant, learning strategist, performance consultant, or solution architect
- External, customer-facing experience with Fortune 500 clientele (which will be more relevant than internal experience)
- Growth mindset, growth mindset, growth mindset
- Advanced degree or alternative credentials in a relevant field
- Ability to work remotely with frequent customer interaction (in a private, distraction-free setting)
- Some flexibility on working hours may be required to accommodate customer time zones
What AREA9 Provides
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Health benefits – medical, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan – 401 (K)
- Vacation and sick leave
- A position in a dynamic global team of highly skilled experienced colleagues working with a wide range of content and projects for clients and partners
- A continuously evolving range of projects and assignments
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic organization
- An opportunity to work remotely from anywhere
Area9 Lyceum provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Area9 Lyceum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices, or employees.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply here.