Company: Area9 Lyceum
Location: Denmark (Headquarters) / Remote
About Area9 Lyceum: Area9 Lyceum is a leading personalized learning company committed to transforming education through adaptive learning technologies. With a strong presence in multiple locations, including the USA, Middle East, and Germany, we are passionate about creating innovative solutions that cater to individual learning needs.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic SVP Finance, with CFO potential to join our team and help us expand our business and improve financial processes.
1. Financial Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement solutions to support the company’s growth and new market entry.
- Oversee the development of annual budgets, forecasts, and long-term financial plans.
- Collaborate with the executive team to set financial targets and performance metrics.
2. Financial Management and Reporting:
- Consolidate financials across all company locations and subsidiaries including revenue recognition.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports for the board, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with local and international financial regulations and standards.
- Oversee payroll in conjunction with the payroll providers.
- Prepare customer invoices.
3. Business Process Improvement:
- Evaluate current financial processes, identify inefficiencies, and implement improvements.
- Establish and maintain robust internal controls and financial risk management systems.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics.
- International experience is preferred.
- Must be familiar with Google Workspace and Office Suite.
- Must be able to work with multiple time zones in the world.
- Direct experience with audits.
- Understanding of international accounting principles including IFRS and GAAP.
- Ideally experience from fast growth companies, and familiar with working in an environment which is a mix of rolling up the sleeves while maintaining a strategic overview.
In case of interest, please reach out to our team firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be pleased to hear from you!