Are you our next colleague?
At the cutting edge of corporate education, you find AI-based adaptive learning. This intelligent form of digital learning delivers truly personalized learning experiences by emulating a one-on-one human tutor.
Our adaptive technology enables people to learn faster and more efficiently by addressing each individual’s strengths and weaknesses. The cloud-based software operates at the intersection of cognitive neuroscience and computer science, which yields tremendous savings for human-intensive businesses. For example, the time spent to reach proficiency of a subject is often cut in half for first-time learners. More than 30 million learners have already experienced our technology in many different verticals around the globe.
Area9 Lyceum – a fast-growing pioneering EdTech company – is looking for a talented Copenhagen-based Solution Architect to develop business opportunities for our 4th generation AI-based learning platform, Rhapsode™.
We are on the outlook for an outstanding Solution Architect who can successfully build and advance interest from inbound customer inquiries to become long-standing partner relationships, all done in close collaboration with the senior leadership team in Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities and experience:
- 4 – 10 years of successful sales experience with a preference toward technology and educational solutions.
- An ability to articulate new, seemingly complex solutions to engage and excite customers.
- Converse with business leaders and subject matter experts in their language using business consulting skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, and listening skills to decipher our customers’ real business needs and pains. This includes critical thinking and decision-making skills to figure out what’s important.
- You must possess a strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn and understand the offering and the industry profoundly
- Have the ability to energize potential customers into action and possess a strong work ethic.
- The capability to problem solve. You must be adept at drawing out customer needs and explicitly connecting those to our solutions.
- Have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Be self-directed and comfortable being uncomfortable. Work well in ambiguous environments.
- A true self-starter with an ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Be dependable and persistent to see projects through to completion.
- Comfortable with enterprise software and productivity tools like the Microsoft Office® suite, Gmail, and Skype.
- Use CRM system of Area9’s choice, currently HubSpot.
- Bachelor-level degree preferred.
If the above resonates with you, you might be our new Copenhagen-based Solution Architect. Please send your application and CV to email@example.com – Jens Horneman, SVP – Solutions Architect, Area9 Lyceum.